101 New Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds so many crazy things and crafting recipes to Minecraft.
101 New Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Portable Ender Chest
- When used allows to open the ender chest in the inventory
- It allows to catch a passive or friendly mob inside and can take it in the player’s inventory
Diamond Golden Sword
- It has the same durability and attack damage as the diamond sword. When the player right clicks the sword, it gives the same effects as the golden apple and consume 10 durability points
Elytra Armor Chestplate
- They protect just like the chestplate of the material that is made and allow the player to fly freely.
- More durability, hardness and protection than diamond armor
- More durability, speed and strength than diamond tools
- Hammers that you can make of stone, iron, gold, diamond and emerald, the wood is too fragile for a hammer. When you break a block with these hammers will break 3×3 to be much faster mining
- Same as the normal torch but crafted with stone sticks.
- When you eat, you give the player 4 food points, regeneration III (00:05), Absorption II (02:00), Speed II (02:00), Strength II (02:00) and Resistance II (02:00)
- All hearts have 20 durability and when used, spend 1 point.
- Witch Heart: Dropped by the witch with a 25% chance (with enchantment fortune will be easier) and when used removes the player all the effects of potion
- Wither Heart: Dropped by Wither with a 100% chance and when used gives the player 10 extra hearts for 5 minutes
- Ender Heart: Dropped by Enderman with a 25% probability (with the enchantment fortuna will be easier) and when it is used it will teletransport the player to the site that is pointing
Woods Crafting Tables
- Crafting Tables from All Minecraft Woods
- Iron, gold, diamond and emerald furnaces. Each one better than the other in the named order.
XP Store Table
- Stores the player experience
- It allows the player to disenchant any enchanted object to get the enchantment out in a book. Will also consume a litle durability of the disenchanted item. This process requires xp points (according to the enchantment level)
- Now the armor can be equipped with right click without having to take out the one you have equipped
- Now you can get the xp bottle by right-clicking shift an empty botle and you will store the player xp in the bottle
- Now crops can be harvested with right click and the seed is automatically replanted
- Upon dying, a message will appear in the chat with the death lines and a button that allows you to teleport where you are dead
- Now the spawners can be picked up with the silk touch enchantment
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.