AbyssalCraft Heads Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a small add-on for AbyssalCraft that’s its primary use in modpacks. It adds a new creative tab called”AbyssalCraft Heads”, that contains items that have the icons representing the minds of different mobs in AbyssalCraft (except the Depths Ghoul, as it already has a mind block). These items can be utilised as icons in an HQM questbook, but could pretty much be used for anything else in which you will need a icon symbolizing a telescope (could mark a doorway by placing one in a thing framework over it).
AbyssalCraft Heads Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Just A MobHeads Mod
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.