AcademyCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is a Minecraft mod about superability, including its aquiring, upgrading and using. The inspiration of the mod comes from A Certain Scientific Railgun but the mod content is not limited of the background.
AcademyCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 – Super Ability, Superpowers and More
- Three categories: Electromaster, Meltdowner, Teleporter
- 30+ unique skills
- A complete achievement system
- Rich cross-mod/cross-plugin support (EU/RF energy, NEI, Residence plugin)
- Server friendly (Allows to turn off PvP and block destroy and stuffs)
- Custom skill data using Ripple script
- And lots more…
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and LambdaLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.