Achievement Books Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 presents the capability to produce multiple achievement books for Minecraft. It’s highly configurable via JSON to have headers, absolutely free flow text and achievement checklists on multiple pages.Â If you are a map maker creating stories with various chapters, sometimes it’s not sufficient to get everything in 1 achievement publication. Additionally, if you’re developing a HQM modpack with various quest lines, you can now give accomplishments based on the exploration branch.
Achievement Books Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Multiple Achievement Books with Easy Config
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.