Achievement Books Mod (1.19.2, 1.8.1) allows you to create multiple achievement books in Minecraft. You can easily configure it via JSON to include headers, free flow text, and achievement checklists across multiple pages. Sometimes it is not possible to have all the chapters in one achievement book if you are a mapmaker creating stories. You can also give achievements based upon the quest branch if you create a HQM Modpack with multiple quest lines.
Achievement Books Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.1 – Multiple Achievement Books with Easy Config
- Information & Guide Mods
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
Why use this mod?
- You can have multiple achievement books for different parts of your game
- You can choose from 16 different colors for your book’s design
- You don’t need to deal with difficult formatting files
- You can describe your books in an easy to read format
- You can upgrade your configs without the need to reset the book process
- You can reload the books from the config without restarting the game
- You can customize the crafting materials of the books
Once you’ve installed the mod and restarted the game, make sure you have OP permissions and then issue:
The rest should be self-explanatory.