Additional Compression Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 adds compressed blocks to Minecraft (E.g. Double Compressed Clay, etc., all the way up to Decuple Compression) and is fully compatible with mods such as Ex Compressum and Extra Utilities. You can even add more compressed blocks or remove/modify existing ones with the config.
Additional Compression Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Compressed Blocks
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.