Added Lights Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is many players perennial favorite Mod because of the unique additions to the light part of the game. If you are a long-time participant and is presently growing bored of the bland, dusty torches or even the outdated Glowstones then look no farther than Added Lights. Thanks to the mod, you will now have the ability to create new aesthetic sources of lighting, so change your atmosphere and mood entirely. These brand new light sources arrive with unique versions so that you can easily decorate your favorite locations with them. Whether if it’s your jungle path, Nether mine or even your End foundation, Addition Lights will satisfy all of your requirements.
Additional Lights Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 – New Aesthetic Light Sources
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.