Advanced Chimneys Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds chimney pipes, through which smoke from the fire or furnace goes up into the air.
Advanced Chimneys Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Highly Functional Chimneys
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- FullyÂ customizable chimneys:
- add custom smoke sources
- change smoke colors
- use any block as a material for new chimney
- Advanced physics:
- the more sources connected to the chimney, the more smoke you’ll get
- intensivity of the smoke depends what obstacles and conductors it went through
- the variety of smoke colors depends on the sources and the path taken by the smoke
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and ForgeEndertech.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.