Advanced Mortars Mod 1.12.2 contains four in-world mortars, each with two recipe modes: mixing and crushing. Each mortar also has a configurable durability.
Advanced Mortars Mod 1.12.2 – Mixing and Crushing Mortars
- Insertion: Place up to eight stacks of items in the mortar by right-clicking the mortar while holding the items. Then, perform the craft by right-clicking or holding down the right mouse button with an empty hand (empty hand requirement is configurable).
- Retrieval: Retrieve items in the mortar by sneaking and right-clicking the mortar with an empty hand.
- Pick-Up: The mortar can easily be picked up and moved by sneaking and left-clicking the mortar. When picked up this way, the mortar will retain its contents.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.