Advanced Swords Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 provides extremely powerful blades combined with more flexible sword enchanting. From innovative wooden blades into the incredible innovative nether star sword, this mod is guaranteed to quench your desire for electricity. This mod also has sword enchantment upgrades, which allow you to pick and pick enchantments for your sword without even having an enchantment table or enchanted books. Just craft the sword with the upgrade and its enchantment level will go up by one. You can also get enchantments around twice the standard max by crafting elite enchantment upgrades, but a number of these get rather pricey.
Advanced Swords Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Advanced Combat
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Better durability tooltips to damageable items.
- The Advanced Bow, which launches arrows faster and harder than the vanilla bow, and always shoots critical arrows.
- The Advanced Shield, which has more durability than the vanilla shield.
- Wooden, Stone, Nether Fortress, and Obsidian armors, each with special quirks and abilities, and a tracking dispenser that shoots at the nearest living entity within 32 blocks of it, rather than in only a single direction.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.