Advanced XRay Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is not a standard XRay mod. It wonât make all or most of the blocks around you disappear making it difficult to function. Instead it highlights the desired blocks around the world based on a set block distance.
Advanced XRay Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Higher Level of XRay
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Minecraft X-Ray
- X-Ray Mods
- Built using Forge.
- Simple and Clean UI For Adding, Deleting and Editing the blocks you want to see.
- Full RGB Colour selector.
- Searchable List to find Blocks.
- Add Blocks from your hand.
- Add Blocks you’re looking at.
- Rightclick Editing with support for custom Meta Data.
- Ore Dictionary Support.
- Partial! Requires more work but it can do some mods ores.
- Looks for help with this feature.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.