Age of Weapons Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds tons of new tools and weapons based on time ages.
Age of Weapons Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – From Ancient to Future
- Currently adds 245 new Items, Blocks, Tools and Weapons.
- Some items has very cool effects and features.
- Custom modelled blocks.
- Has its own workbench.
- Config file.
- Hardcore mode (must be activateted in the config file): you can only craft vanilla tools/weapons/armor in the Table of Ages and the right age.
- All axes: Harvest wood faster.
- Warhammer: Right click on a stone block turn it into cobblestone.
- Multitool: Has all features of the vanilla tools, right click turn dirt into farmland.
- Traps: place it on the ground.
- Mystic Sword: Left click gives the target a slowness effect.
- Pufferfish stick: Left click give the target a poison effect.
- Aether Wand: With the right click can you fly, with the left click gives the target a levitation effect.
- Nether Wand: Right click creates a area of fire on the ground.
- Holy Wand: Right click heals you.
- Maelstrom Wand: Right click creats a effect cloud mit a wither effect.
- Curse Wand: Right click creates a effect cloud with a damage effect on the corner and a little damage effect in the middle (that damages you), left click damages the target and you a little bit.
- Basic Wand: Right click creates a effect cloud with a weakness effect.
- Warhorns: Right click creates a area effect cloud for a group buff.
- Clawsword: Right click turn dirt into farmland.
- Toxin: Drink it with a right click.
- Radioactive Toxin: Drink it with a right click.
- Industrial Miner: Mines a 3×3 area of stone.
- Industrial Excavator: Mines a 3×3 area of dirt.
- Industrial Multitool: Mines a 3×3 area of all blocks, right click turns dirt into farmland.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.