AIOT Botania Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) adds four new items! This is Hoes, AIOTs (because an All In One tool is so much more than just a tool), and each can be used as a Manasteel or Elementium version.
AIOT Botania Mod – 1.18.2, 1.16.5 – All In One Tool for Botania
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Tills (corse) dirt and grass (path) by right-clicking, duh!
- Same as Manasteel Hoe, but with a nice twist!
- The tilled farmland is wet in an instant and keeps being wet. Forever! (It basically doesn’t need any water blocks next to it)
- It can’t even be broken by something jumping on it
- Therefore, either break the farmland block to get the dirt back or right-click it with the Elementium Hoe (or AIOT) again to turn it back into dirt
- Combines almost every aspect of every normal manasteel/elementium tool
- That means you can break almost every block (except for bedrock)
- Till farmland with the same mechanics as the respective, newly introduced, hoes
- Create grass paths by shift-right-clicking on dirt or grass, just like a manasteel/elementium shovel
- Place torches (on any block that hasn’t already a function assigned to it eg. grass, dirt, farmland etc.) just like the manasteel/elementium pickaxe
Everything is, of course, consuming mana or will get damaged like a vanilla tool if you don’t have enough mana.