Alarm Clock Mod 1.12.2 provides one thing, an alarm clock, that permits the participant to”awaken” at a predetermined time (options are Sunrise, Noon, Sunset, and Midnight) instead of only”Dawn”. The Alarm Clock functions just as you might expect: set it to exactly what time you wish to wake up, go to bed, and you will be up and in times even when the time arrives. This mod also adds a couple of”balancing” attributes: configurable configurations to restrict how much time the Alarm Clock can bypass, plus a retractable cooldown.
Alarm Clock Mod 1.12.2 – Wake Up at a Specified Time
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.