Albedo 1.13.2/1.12.2 is a core mod that offers some pretty special graphical utilities. Currently it is fairly small and untested, and is primarily centered around adding a framework for dynamic, colored lighting to the game. This mod adds no functionality on its own, and is intended as something that other mods may add optional support for.
Albedo 1.13.2/1.12.2 – Graphics and Effects Library
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.