Aliens vs Predator Mod (1.22, 1.10.2) is a horror-themed science fiction Minecraft mod that is primarily inspired by the Aliens Vs Predator franchise. It also draws inspiration from the Alien and Predator franchises. Because Prometheus is part of the Alien franchise it was also included in the mod’s contents.
The mod currently features many new and exclusive weapons, mobs and dimensions as well as items and blocks. This mod transforms Minecraft into a horror-sci science fiction game. Minecraft is now more difficult than ever. There are always new weapons, enemies, and worlds being created so what are you waiting? Get the mod and begin Building Better Worlds.
This mod’s main purpose is to increase the difficulty of Minecraft. Minecraft becomes boring after a while. People start to lose interest in Minecraft because it lacks challenge.
This mod adds the mobs of the main three species in the movie, as well as a few needed for the Alien lifecycle. The mod doesn’t require you to play survival, but it adds multiple blocks that allow for creativity. You can also get weapons and other items from the mod.
Protomorph Lineup: Protovamorph, protohugger, protoburster, and adult.
- Protomorphs do not use a queen, so therefor there will not be a way to easily make protovamorph eggs. Instead you will have to either find an egg or see if an adult will eggmorph some poor sap.
- Much like a xenomorph egg, the egg will open and release a protohugger when a viable host is within a close range.
- Nothing really special here. Its bigger and bonier than a normal facehugger and will implant a protomorph into a host.
- Emerges from a host after they have been impregnated by a protohugger.
- Protoburster will be “neutral timid”-they will run away if possible, but attack back if needed.
- It’s hard to tell from this, but the arms, legs, and tail of the baby are semi-transparent.
- A very big and very nasty beast. Unlike your lowly xenomorph drones and warriors, the protomorph uses a mix of stealth and relentless attacks to dispatch prey.
- This creature is highly intelligent and will be able to open and use doors.
- All adults will be able to eggmorph, as there is nothing like a queen for this species.
Neomorph Lineup: Spore pods, baby, and adult
- SPORE PODS
- If a non Varda Leaves leaf block or plant block (tallgrass, crops, mossy blocks, etc) (though wood and wood-derived blocks do not count) is within say…12 blocks of a black goo block or in the radius of a shattered ampule, there is a certain chance that a spore pod will be spawned either on top of the leaf block/mossy block or at the base of the plant block.
- Apores will be emitted if a viable host gets within a certain range of a pod, similar to eggs and facehuggers
- A “sporeCloud” “mob” is then produced, which is nothing but a small hitbox with a mass of particles. The sporeCloud moves randomly, never stopping like normal mobs do, roughly tracking viable hosts.
- In addition to the main “sporecloud” particles, the sporeCloud mob will also have the vanilla mycelium (“villageaura”) particles surrounding it, with the mycelium particles being more numerous than the sporecloud one.
- After xx time they get weakness and slowness.
- After weakness/slowness for xx minutes, the host is killed and a brand-new puppy is born.
- Unlike xenomorphs and belugamorphs, baby neomorphs, “neobursters” are neutral-agressive. Some will attack on sight, others won’t. Though all will attack back if hit.
- Unlike xenos and protos, neomorphs do not have acidic blood, and thus produce no acid pools when killed. However, they have a chance to inflict an “acidic bite” which applies a DoT effect, though its not merely a potion effect. As such, it can kill the victim, and milk won’t cure it.
Deacon Lineup: Baby trilobite, adult trilobite, and the (baby) deacon
- BABY TRILOBITE
- Trilobites will be “breedable” as in if you breed an animal infected by the goo before it mutates, a baby trilobite will be produced instead of the animal’s typical offspring. The other parent can be either healthy or infected as well, it makes no difference, just at least one parent needs to be infected.
- its possible a baby trilobite will also emerge from entities infected by goo, tearing out of them, killing them in the process.
- ADULT TRILOBITE
- Trilos will have no overlay, instead the host is rendered under the trilobite, and in the case of players or other similarly-shaped humanoids (marines, villagers/illagers, etc), engineers, and predators, they are positioned at an angle.
- The trilobite will then send out its smaller tubes to hold the target, and instead of an overlay, you will see the trilo’s egg tube emerge from the trilo’s mouth and go into your mouth.
- (BABY) DEACON
- Replaces the current deacon model.