The Allurement Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) introduces new enchantments with the aim of breaking down the enchantment meta slightly. You can also enchant horse armor and make tweaks to existing Enchantments. Future plans include tweaks to the leveling and experience system.
Allurement Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Minecraft’s Enchanting
- Armor & Weapon Mods
- Magic Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Alleviating: an armor enchantment that heals the player upon collection of experience.
- Launch: a weapon enchantment that launches the target upwards instead of away.
- Reeling: a crossbow enchantment that pulls mobs close upon arrow impact.
- Reforming: a gear enchantment that repairs durability very slowly over time.
- Shockwave: a boot enchantment that creates a shockwave that damages nearby enemies based on how high you fall.
- Vengeance: an armor enchantment that counts part of your incoming damage and applies it to your next attack.