Animal Crops Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a pretty simple mod that adds two new items: animal seeds and animal lilies.
Animal Crops Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Adds Seeds to Grow Passive Mobs
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
This mod is designed to be used in mod packs with custom recipes for each animal seed, though by default animal bushes will rarely generate which drop a random animal seed or lily when broken.
Using the config file, seeds can be added for any mob which has a spawn egg, allowing seeds to be added for mobs from mods such as Twilight Forest, Waddles, or even vanilla monsters such as creepers and guardians. Additionally, there are options to configure right click harvest, whether bone meal affects the crops, and the chance of an additional seed dropping when the crop is harvested.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.