Anti-Spawner Camping Mod 1.12.2 intends to stop players from sitting mob spawners and squeezing them. After a configurable amount of spawns with player(s) in a configured selection of the spawner, the mod will probably operate (configurable) controls on the player. A good instance is in the config file, and a complete formatting guide can be obtained here. This can be a host mod but can be used in LAN world or singleplayer (in case you wanted to).
Anti-Spawner Camping Mod 1.12.2 – Prevent Mob Spawner Camping
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.