Antonia Mod 1.15.2 implements two brand new biomes for the players to explore throughout their travel in the sport. The two of these biomes are flower-themed, one being a mystical biome with a flower-ish cactus rising throughout the place, expressing the sense of love toward those players. The other biome has a fall atmosphere, with leaves falling around, make a relaxing and enjoyable place to build your base. With the additions of new ores, comes dozen of new armor sets, firearms, and unique artifacts.
Antonia Mod 1.15.2 – New Biomes
Two new biomes can be found around the world.
Crafting recipes for new tools and armors stay the same as the standard version.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.