Anvil Patch — legal Mod 1.12.2 plans to do precisely exactly the exact identical thing which UpcraftLP and nerdhubmc’s Anvil Fix does at an non-hacky way. (This mod removes the accumulative XP price when enchanting or fixing items from the anvil). The writer made it since that mod has problems using Ender IO’s update recipes. This mod does, essentially, is change the way the vanilla anvil logic is done in order to completely negate the gain in the repair/enchantment price for fixed things, and remove the level cap on the anvil, in order that fixes or enchantments at level 40 or greater could be done.
Anvil Patch – lawful Mod 1.12.2 – No More XP Cost when Use Anvil
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.