AppleSkin Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a standalone mod providing the HUD features previously included in AppleCore. This is a mostly client-side mod, but it needs to be on the server in order to display accurate saturation/exhaustion values on the client.
AppleSkin Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Food-Related HUD
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Adds food value information to tooltips
- Adds a visualization of saturation and exhaustion to the HUD
- Adds a visualization of potential hunger/saturation restored while holding food
- Adds hunger/saturation/exhaustion info to the debug overlay (F3)
- Syncs the value of saturation and exhaustion to the client
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or Fabric.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.