Applied Fluidics Mod 1.12.2 is the Extra Cells to your Llamagistics. The wait is over, once again you can store fluids in your Applied Energistics ME networks. Completely new code, more of a spiritual successor to Extra Cells than anything.
Applied Fluidics Mod 1.12.2 – Fluid Handling for AE2
- Fluid Interface: craft bucket patterns with fluids in your network! Use a normal pattern with a bucket of fluid in it. Will also supply fluid ingredients from patterns directly as a fluid where possible.
- Fluid Import Bus: import fluids to storage
- Fluid Export Bus: export fluids from you network
- Fluid Storage Bus: store and access fluids in a tank or subnetwork
- Fluid Level Emitter: emit redstone based on fluid store in the network
- Fluid Storage Cells: store fluids in you ME Drive
- Fluid Formation Plane: place fluid blocks from the network
- Fluid Annihilation Plane: absorb fluid blocks, milk cows, or supply infinite Water to your system (place on a Water block that has 2 adjacent Water blocks)
- Fluid Terminal: store and extract fluids in your system into buckets and tanks
- Advanced Interface Terminal: an Interface Terminal that can also display the contents of Fluid Interfaces
- Certus & Nether Quartz buckets: who needs iron for buckets?!
- Certus Tank: Basic 16 bucket tank made of Quartz Glass
- Fluid Processors/Presses/Printed-Circuits: the recipe part of the fluid items.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Applied Energistics 2 Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.