Aqua Acrobatics Mod 1.12.2 is a port of the new movement features in Minecraft’s modern versions, including the swimming mechanic.
Aqua Acrobatics Mod – 1.12.2 – Fancy Swimming, Elegant Sneaking
- Swimming is triggered when the player starts to sprint while underwater. Both the increase in speed as well as the fancy animation make traversing bodies of water a lot more fun.
- The player height when Sneaking has been decreased to 1.5 instead of 1.65 blocks. Through this change it has been made possible to sneak through smaller gaps.
- The Player Hitbox is forced to stay in a smaller state if there isn’t enough space available. This means you can no longer stop sneaking by letting go of the key if you are in a tight area. But it also enables you to e. g. crawl through one block high holes.
- Changes to the Eye Level are really smooth. This is achieved by backporting the fix for MC-48401.
- Aqua Acrobatics also backports the new Water Colors And Fog from the Update Aquatic. The colors can be customized in the config. Support for Biomes O’ Plenty is included out of the box.
- Additionally there are also some tweaks unrelated to swimming included. Some of them being: the air meter no longer refills immediately after reaching the surface, easier elytra takeoff like in Minecraft 1.15 and onwards, sideways sprinting, and sprinting not being activated by double tapping. Some tweaks are disabled by default.
- Furthermore Aqua Acrobatics has great compatibility with a lot of well known mods such as Mo’ Bends by Iwoplaza, Morph by iChun, More Player Models by Noppes, Wings by Pau101, and ArtemisLib by Camellias.
The player swimming towards the camera
Fancy swimming animation from behind
When sneaking the player perfectly fits into a 1.5 blocks gap
Player pose will adjust depending on the space available
The player sneaking through a tight space
The player is forced into sneaking pose by an extending piston
Push Player Out Of Blocks “Standard” option
Push Player Out Of Blocks “Approximate” option
Push Player Out Of Blocks “Exact” option