Arcane Engineering Mod 1.7.10 is a crossover mod for Thaumcraft and Immersive Engineering that intends to add practical and non-OP characteristics to the game. It adds one useful equipment, the bility for Treated Stick for a wand center, which can be profoundly updated, new endgame drill heads for Mining Drill along with a special jetpack that may be equipped as boots. This addon will certainly be useful when playing with both mods.
Arcane Engineering Mod 1.7.10 for Minecraft
- Thaumium Drill Head
- Void Drill Head
- Upgradeable Treated Wood Wands
- Wand Upgrades
- Steel and Electrum Wand Caps, which proide a unique bonus to treated wood wands
- Impulse Boots (consume biodiesel to propel the player upward, like a jetpack)
- Node Destabilizer (consumes RF to make nodes hungry)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge,
Thaumcraft Mod and Immersive Engineering Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.