Archer’s Paradox Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.18) adds several new Arrows with archery-themed objects. It is suitable for vanilla and mod gameplay. Various properties for all of these can be configured in the archers_paradox-server.toml file which is unique to each world/server. This is a new feature in Forge 1.14.
Archer’s Paradox Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Arrows & Archery Stuff in General
- Bow & Arrow Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
Here’s an overview of the arrows currently added by the mod with their descriptions (which can show in-game, if configured to in CoFH Core):
- Diamond: 2x Damage, +1 Pierce, +1 Knockback
- Prismarine: No water slowdown; reduced gravity in water.
- Quartz: 1.25x Damage, +1 Knockback
- Blaze: Burns target and ignites radius around it.
- Frost: Chills target and freezes area around it.
- Lightning: Calls down a lightning bolt, if it hits outside.
- Ender: Teleports player to location; or swaps places with the target.
- Explosive: This one is obvious.
- Phantasmal: Flies through blocks, unlimited pierce, ignores gravity and armor. Glows.
- Shulker: Homes in on a target; levitation status effect.
- Slime: Ricochets and has lots of Knockback. (A personal favorite.)
- Spore: Transforms Dirt and Grass into Mycelium in an area.
- Verdant: Transforms Dirt into Grass in an area. Also grows crops/plants.
- Training: No damage, stacks a “Hit Streak” effect. Advancements (NYI). Distance matters!
- Challenge: No damage, stacks “Archer’s Gambit” effect. XP for maintaining hit streak. Distance matters!
There is one creative tab, currently with only the arrows. More content (quivers, archery-themed blocks, etc) on the way!