Armor Souls Mod 1.12.2 provide players a little more customization with how they look in armor. Minecraft by default makes all players look the same from the later gameplay phases. Together with Armor Souls, you now have access to 30+ ply collections, all equivalent to gemstone armor. They are themed in various world cultures. Like Medieval Europe, Sengoku Japan, Medieval Middle East, also classical Rome. The mod is targeted at who like Role-play and or factional player versus participant activities, though we highly suggest trying it with mods such as, Overlord, Minecraft Comes Alive and or CustomNPCs. Thereâ$™s probably more out there that go great with this one.
Armor Souls Mod 1.12.2 – Add Various Armor Sets
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.