A revolutionary piece of software that can forever change how you use your arrow and bow. Arrow Cam Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9 provides a feature that allows your point of view to trace arrows that you fire and to see exactly where they land and just how much damage they inflict. This point of view was used hundreds of times in movies and video games, and it’s all about time that Minecraft was able to share in its glory. It’s really a remarkable method of upping your accuracy and adding a couple of cinematic elements to your Minecraft experience.
Arrow Cam Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9 – Follow Your Arrows
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.