Artemis’ Flower Pots MOD (1.19.2) includes both small and large flower pots with their own taller versions. These pots can be used in the same way as vanilla flower pots but can be modified.
Artemis’ Flower Pots Mod – 1.19.2 – A Little Beauty for Your Minecraft World
Different Kinds of Flower Pots:
- Right now, this mod adds small and large flower pots. Each with their own taller version.
- These can be used similarly as vanilla flower pots, but they can be further altered.
- Using the gardening shovel, you can change the type of soil that’s used in the flower pot.
- Use rightclick to cycle between all available variants. These range from normal dirt or grass to mud or even soul sand.
- You can truly make every flower pot look unique and blend them in more.
- Certain plants already come with a changed appearance. For example, when placing a wither rose inside a flower pot, soul sand will be used as soil instead of dirt. That also applies to cactus, bamboo, mushrooms and many more.
- To change the appearence of the plant itself, you simply rightclick with the gardening shears.
- You will cycle between every available variant similarly to using the gardening shovel.
Different variants of Azalea in a tall flower pot
Different variants of Bamboo in a small flower pot
Different variants of Crimson Fungus in a small flower pot. You can also see Crimson Nylium as dirt inside the flower pot
All current types of flower pots. Unfired variants are only used for crafting, but you can place them anyways
Use clay to craft unfired flower pots. You can fire them in a normal furnace to get the usable flower pot
Gardening shears in the right, Gardening Shovel on the left.