AssassinsCraft Mod 1.12.2 introduces into Minecraft the Animus machine, which main functionality is to link the existing and the past. This system allows gamers to journey back in the past, choose the mantle of this metric that were the epitoms of veritable art of stealth, The Assassins. Inspired by an array of widespread Asassins games, AssassinsCraft implemented many detailed assassins’ armors which are utilized to aid players in their Italy’s conquest. As players begin their journey into the worlds, they’ll encounter many hostile entities, who function as minions for the Templar. It is players’ responsibility to dissuade them from around the world, else the present and the past will probably crumble.
AssassinsCraft Mod 1.12.2 – Assassins, Stealth, World
- A Plethora of Assassins’ games aspects was implemented.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.