ATLCraft Candles Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a decorative mod that adds 20 different candles and other related decorations.
ATLCraft Candles Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – So Many Candles
- 20 candles, each able to be placed on the floor, wall, or ceiling.
- Other related blocks and items such as lamp posts, floor stands, rope, chain, and a villager.
- Configurable options: Use the atlcraft config file to enable or disable each candle, as well as other options.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.