Auditory Mod (1.19.2, 1.19) improves block sounds and item sounds and many other things. Auditory Mod (1.19.2, 1.19) is a mod that transforms older blocks into more modern sounding sound groups and gives unique sounds to some blocks that don’t normally have them.
Auditory Mod – 1.19.2, 1.19 – Change the Original Sound of Minecraft
- Adds a hotkey to reload the sound engine (Off by default but can be rebound in controls).
- Teleporting with an Ender Pearl.
- Dropping an item.
- Using a bow.
- Attaching or detaching a lead from any mob.
- Eating Cake.
- All Overworld Stone Ores.
- Any Obsidian related block, with built-in compatibility for my other mod Lotta Blocks.
- All Terracotta Blocks.
- Overworld Stone variants, such as Granite, Diorite, and Andesite.
- Leaf and Plant Blocks.
- Shulker Boxes.
- Iron and Gold Related Blocks.
- Bricks and Stone Bricks.
- Any small items, such as Flower Pots, End Rods, Torches, etc.
- Spawner Blocks.
- Placing a Boat or Minecart.
- Placing a plant into a Flower Pot.
- Inserting or removing a Music Disc from a Jukebox.
- Fixes unused Silverfish and Endermite step sounds.