Augmented Interactions Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 improves the player’s connection to the world by animating item interactions.
Augmented Interactions Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Animation to Various Item Behaviors
- Sheep dyeing and shearing
- Flint and steel striking
- Fire charge throwing
- Cleaning dyed leather armor in cauldrons
- Filling and draining buckets
- Filling and draining cauldrons with buckets and bottles
- Placing a spawn egg
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.