Auto Dropper Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2): This mod adds an automated version to Minecraft’s Dropper.
Auto Dropper Mod – 1.19, 1.18.2 – Automated Version of Vanilla Dropper
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Redstone Mods
- The Auto Dropper will drop its items continuously unless it’s powered by Redstone.
- Since it’s a utility block you can use it for several occasions.
- Example: Automating Botania’s Endoflame (see screenshot below).
- It always supplies the Endoflames with coal.
- The coal triggers the pressure plate and pauses the Auto Dropper.
- Once the coal gets used, another one will be dropped.
Auto Dropper Elevator
The Auto Dropper behaves differently than the default Dropper:
Dropping Items sideways:
Removed scattering. Items will always land on the same spot.
Dropping Items downwards:
Items will drop straight down instead of being pushed sideways and up which resulted in Item scattering.
Dropping Items upwards:
Items will no longer collide with the Dropper and fly in a random direction. Instead, they will spawn right above the Dropper.
Auto Dropper Mod - 1.19, 1.18.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.12.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.14.4, 1.14.3 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.15.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.16.5 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.17.1 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.18.1 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.18.2 (Forge version)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!