Auto Dropper Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2): This mod adds an automated version to Minecraft’s Dropper.
Auto Dropper Mod – 1.19, 1.18.2 – Automated Version of Vanilla Dropper
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Redstone Mods
- The Auto Dropper will drop its items continuously unless it’s powered by Redstone.
- Since it’s a utility block you can use it for several occasions.
- Example: Automating Botania’s Endoflame (see screenshot below).
- It always supplies the Endoflames with coal.
- The coal triggers the pressure plate and pauses the Auto Dropper.
- Once the coal gets used, another one will be dropped.
Auto Dropper Elevator
The Auto Dropper behaves differently than the default Dropper:
Dropping Items sideways:
Removed scattering. Items will always land on the same spot.
Dropping Items downwards:
Items will drop straight down instead of being pushed sideways and up which resulted in Item scattering.
Dropping Items upwards:
Items will no longer collide with the Dropper and fly in a random direction. Instead, they will spawn right above the Dropper.