Auto Fish Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2Â is a Minecraft mod that provides the option to automatically reel in and re-cast the fishing rod when a nibble is detected. Bite detection is 100% accurate in single-player mode, and mostly accurate in multiplayer mode. This mod may be banned on some multiplayer servers.
Auto Fish Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – MultiRod, Fast Fishing
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- MultiRod: which automatically switches to the next available fishing rod in the hotbar when the current rod breaks
- Break Protection: which will stop using a rod before it breaks.
- Re-Cast Delay: which can be increased if server lag causes auto re-casting to fail.
- Entity Clear Protection: which attempts to detect when the server clears entities from the world and automatically re-cast.
- Aggressive Bite Detection: which tries even harder to catch all bites in multiplayer.
- Handle Problems: which re-casts when something seems wrong.
- Fast Fishing: which causes a bite right after each cast (Single Player Only).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.