Automobile Network Lib 1.12.2 is an automatic network packet serialization library. When writing network code modders need to manually serialize and then deserialize all fields in a packet. This library may do it automatically so you don’t need to write boiler plate code. You only need to announce fields in a packet. Media code from Minecraft is running in a different thread from main game thread and due to this before doing anything you need to schedule job in main thread and manage everything inside. This library automatically schedules task in main thread. From the box that this library encourages serialization for subsequent data types: int, long, float, double, boolean, Integer, Long, Float, Double, Boolean, String, NBTTagCompound, ItemStack, char, byte, short, Character, Byte, Short, BlockPos, Vec3d, Color3f. This library may automatically serialize subsequent generic java groups: List, ArrayList, Stack, Vector, LinkedList, Set, HashSet, Map, HashMap. This library may automatically serialize arrays of any type but currently only one dimensional arrays supported. This library may automatically serialize encouraged generic sets inside of additional supported frequent collections. For instance it may serialize following data types: HashMap, List<List>, HashMap. Optimized for perfomance. Reflection is used only once on initial serialization of packet then no reflection is necessary. Also it uses system handles instead of reflection to read and write data that is faster then access through symptom.
Auto Network Lib 1.12.2 – Network Message Serialization Library
- Automatic serialization and deserialization of fields in a network packet.
- Automatic packet handling in main thread.
- Built in serializers of most common data types.
- You can add your own serializer for a type that is not supported by default.
- Can serialize generic lists.
- Can serialize generic sets.
- Can serialize generic maps.
- Can serialize java arrays.
- Can serialize generic collection inside generic collection.
- Can serialize any Enum.
- Optimized for perfomance.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.