Auto Third Person Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a tiny mod that automatically puts you in third-person camera when you fly an elytra or ride an animal, boat, or minecart. When you stop flying or leave your vehicle, your camera view will be restored to whatever it was before you started.
Auto Third Person Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 – Shoulder Surfing
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.