Automagy Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 is an addon to Thaumcraft 4 which brings many useful machines that allow the player to automate almost all processes in Thaumcraft 4. Some of the machines are easy-to-use and self-explanatory, like Hourglass, others require several hours to understand and much more time to build, like the Inventarium.
Automagy Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 – Automate All Processes in Thaumcraft
- Storage system: See all your stored items in one GUI. Request items for delivery. Output redstone signals based on what you’ve got.
- Improved control over golems.
- Vis/Essentia Logic: React to the state of warded jars, recharging wands, nodes, cauldrons and more.
- Redstone Logic: A magic-themed take on “redstone wire”, “wireless redstone”, clocks, and various bits of logic (including strength-sensitive logic, not just “off” or “on”).
- Centralized essentia tracking and distribution.
- Entity and player detectors.
- Conjure Nether blocks (including lava) and creatures from essentia.
- A way to extract your XP so you can store it. (Brain in a Jar not just for the Infernal Furnace and mob farms any more!)
- Lure mobs to their doom with the Siren’s Lure.
- “Wirelessly” recharge your thaumostatic harness.
- Make any chest (or other inventory block) into a pseudo-hungry chest using the Hungry Maw, or use the Finical Maw to make it respect an item filter.
- Player “Quality of Life”: Quickly drop off items and restock your supplies with a single one-click visit to the Eager Chest, throw a special pearl to gather dropped items even at a distance, automatically send excess items you pick up through your magic mirrors, etc.
- Item Logistics: Maintain desired quantities of items in your chests, split supply chains into multiple routes, advanced filters (choose sensitivity to metadata and NBT, or even use text to indicate item names), and more.
- And much more.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Thaumcraft Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.