AutoSwitch Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 has a helpful feature, which predicts the player’s following motion by signaling the player’s Hotbar, and switches into the best instrument possible for the current activities. For a better explanation, in case you should hold a shovel whilst battling zombies, the mod will automatically change into a sword for improved efficiency. The same holds for mining, tree chopping, and dirt eliminating. The mod can be completely configurable via config files in the folder. It is possible to press to swiftly enable/disable the mod in case you are experiencing issues.
AutoSwitch Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Auto Switch Between Tools
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Press R to Enable/Disable AutoSwitch
- AutoSwitch to the best tools available in your inventory for the current action.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.