Backpacks Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 adds craftable backpacks into the game that actually improve inventory management. Backbacks can be kept on your inventory or worn by putting one in the torso armour slot. The backpack mod adds 16Â backpacksÂ into minecraft all different colors, the backpacks serve as portable inventory chests. Cary inventory inside the backpacks without having to go to chests.
Backpacks Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Improve Inventory Management
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.