Bacterium Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 palms the players an ability to shape the terrain to their wills through a very basic fundamental germs science. You may opt to remove all the surface’s blocks using the Destroyer Bacteria, or you are able to replace it with the element of your own desire. There are lots of creative ways to perform around Bacterium, but the majority of the time its primary purpose is to reconstruct the environment about you with the assistance of the Bacterias.
Bacterium Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 – Environment Corrupting, World Shaping
- By placing a block on top of a Bacteria, then power it with a Redstone Torch, the surrounding environment will start to shape.
- By placing a block on top of a red Bacteria, the surrounding environment will be changed following the block you put on top of it.
- Grow Must underwater.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.