Bacterium Mod 1.6.5/1.15.2 gives players the ability to mold the terrain according to their wishes using a basic bacteria science. You have two options: you can remove all of the blocks from the surface using the Destroyer Bacteria or you can add any element to it. You can play with Bacterium in many different ways, but its primary purpose is to rebuild the environment around you using the Bacterias.
Bacterium Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Environment Corrupting, World Shaping
- By placing a block on top of a Bacteria, then power it with a Redstone Torch, the surrounding environment will start to shape.
- By placing a block on top of a red Bacteria, the surrounding environment will be changed following the block you put on top of it.
- Grow Must underwater.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.