Bagelsmore Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 helps you build your own modular desk, the perfect place to store you items, books and fluids. You can also use the inbuilt Crafting Table or add Smelting Drawers to conveniently smelt stuff or even destroy useless items with the Recycling Drawer.
Bagelsmore Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Desks and Drawers
Fancy Planks, Treated Planks and Fancy Stone
Used in crafting the different desk variants
The three desk variants
Fancy, Stone and Treated
Storage Drawers Stores 16 stacks of Items
Large Storage Drawers Stores 32 stacks of Items
Fluid Drawer: Stores 4 buckets worth of two different liquids, you can view the levels via windows on the outside.
Recycling Drawer: Destroys all items placed inside.
Smelting Drawer: Smelts items.
Desk Crafting: Crafts items, renders what is currently crafting onto the desk
Clipboard: Used for creating Todo Lists, which can then be placed onto the desk
Bookshelf: Used for storing books it will render the books so you can see how many you have placed inside.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and required mods.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.