Maybe you have dreamed to fly to the skies and beyond, but you don’t locate the appropriate mod for that undertaking? Do not worry, dude, You’re in the perfect location! BalloonZ Mod 1.12.2 adds balloon things to the game, and holding them onto your hand, will force you to fly upwards to the uncoded sky of Minecraft. You can move on the atmosphere and fly like onto a Boeing-747. In addition, they could help save you from a significant fall or from a lava poolthey could crack easily, but don’t worry, upgrade it to the next levels to fly upwards faster and also make them more resistant. You can have from an easy red balloon to a shiny diamond balloon. In addition, this mod adds to the angel boots, a great thing that may help save you from ANY fall from the sport, yes, you’ll only feel as a tickle.
BalloonZ Mod 1.12.2 – Flying Around With A Balloon On Hand
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.