Bamboo Blocks Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 adds in new building blocks to use: Bamboo Planks, Thatch, Bamboo Torches, and more!
Bamboo Blocks Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 – Nice Bamboo Decoration
Bamboo Planks are crafted with 4 Bamboo. They can be made into Stairs, Slabs, Fences, Fence Gates, Doors, and Trapdoors! Bamboo Planks looks really nice in tropical builds!
Thatch is created with 2 Bamboo and 2 Sugar Cane. It is more flammable than Bamboo Planks and can only be crafted into Stairs and Slabs. It’s very good for roofs or floor designs!
Bamboo Torches are crafted with 1 Bamboo and 1 Coal/Charcoal. They give off the same amount of light as a torch, but look cooler and can be placed on Leaves and the top of Bamboo! You can make some good-looking natural light sources and tiki torches with these!
Bamboo Buttons is created with 1 Bamboo Plank. It has a half-second longer delay than normal Wooden Buttons, making it the longest activating button in the game!
Bamboo Pressure Plates:
Bamboo Pressure Plates are crafted just like any other Pressure Plate but with 2 Bamboo Planks. In the latest release, they activate if anything steps on them.
Bamboo Ladders, Chests, and Vertical Planks:
Pretty straightforward. Just like their vanilla variants, but only loaded if Quark is loaded.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.