Barrels, Drums, Storage & More Mod 1.12.2 provides too many upgradeable storage options from early game to industrial-sized factories. It contains a set of simple but upgradeable storage options for items and fluids. Bring it all together by shoving it in a shipping container and hooking it up to your storage networks for some serious industrial space saving.
Barrels, Drums, Storage & More Mod 1.12.2 – Useful Upgradeable Storage
- Wooden crate.
- Metal crate.
- Wooden Barrel (can’t hold hot fluids).
- Metal Drum.
- Shipping container (stitches internal containers and batteries together for storage network access).
- Able to paint metal containers to match your factory setup colors.
- WAILA/HWYLA support.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.