BASE Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (B.A.S.E) is both a tool and a library at 1 mod manufactured by”The Acronym Coders” to allow you to have one foundation mod in your package taking care of all of your stereotypical Minecraft resources. Tired of having 7 kinds of copper ingots or 3 kinds of brass gears? BASE Mod solves those problems by bringing to one customization package taking care of everything in ingots to plates. You can also create your own brand new materials.
BASE Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Tool and Library in One Mod
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.