BauerCam Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows you to create smooth camera paths and use them to record cinematic videos with Minema. A frame time based camera path tool.
BauerCam Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Camera Studio for Forge
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- When starting you specify a number X. The player will then move along the predefined points with X steps. Each step is done when another frame is rendered, no matter how long an individual frame takes.
- Other mods will create a camera shot guaranteed to last for a timespan. This mod will create a camera shot guaranteed to be X frames long.
- When you assemble these X frames into a video with a fixed framerate you are guaranteed to preserve a smooth cinematic shot without slowdowns/speedups.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Minema Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.