Bayou Blues Mod 1.16.5 implements into the match a new swamp-like biome. Not only famous for its uniqueness, but such biome includes a beautiful beauty that not many others could emulate. The key catalyst that created Bayou so intriguing is the own diversification of plant and blossom, albeit becoming a swamp. Players roaming the overworld will likely be greeted with a pleasant surprise because Bayou surroundings is quite benevolent as opposed to the usual hostile biomes you visit at other Mods. Furthermore, players can get rare products at the biome to craft exceptional edibles and utility blocks.
Bayou Blues Mod 1.16.5 – Biome, Swamp
- A whole new biome was implemented into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.