Beacon Overhaul Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) adds new features. Beacon, an item in late Minecraft is an essential block. The Beacon creates an aura which, when you enter it, you will get the effect you desire. The Beacon Overhaul Mod will add two new effects to the game. The first is the Long Reach effect which will allow you to interact with the block at a greater distance. The second effect, Nutrition, allows the food bar’s health to be restored without the need for eating. Beacon now has two additional effects, including night vision, fire resistance and slow falling. These effects were added to the Beacon. The night vision effect has been enhanced to allow players to see through the darkness and not be blinded by the fog effect. This will allow you to enjoy the game more.
Beacon Overhaul Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Add New Features To Beacon
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Tool & Utility Mods
- Adds night vision, fire resistance, nutrition, long reach, and slow falling as beacon effects.
- Adds a tier system for beacons, with diamond and netherite structures providing progressively increased effect potency.
- Adds a higher potency of night vision, allowing the player to see everything with midday lighting (full bright) and no fog effects.
- Adds 2 new effects to the game, Long Reach, increasing interaction reach, and Nutrition, passively restoring food levels.
- Adds a dropping mechanic to slow falling, allowing sneaking to cause a fall at normal velocity whilst still negating damage.
- Adds an increased step height to jump boost, allowing the player to step up blocks instantaneously when the effect is applied.